April 18, 2009

Tag, Your It.

Photobucket
What is your current obsession?
Thai iced tea, buying sandals, changing purses, white rolls, buying things I don't need.

What is your weirdest obsession?
The fact I need to wear more jewelry than Little Wayne at all times.

What are you wearing today?
black bandage mini, oversize purple t, gladiators, sweater wrap and an excessive amount of jewelry.

Why is today special?
Dinner tonight with the bf?
What would you like to learn to do?
Speak french.

What’s for dinner today?
Sushi.

What’s the last thing you bought?
New backpack purse at urban for my trip and Thai iced tea.

What are you listening to right now?
Justin Timberlake, love don't love me. What can I say I was a Nsync child.

What is your favourite weather?
Warm weather like 85-90

What is your most challenging goal right now?
Getting a job now that I am don't with school. Oh and packing for NYC.

If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be?
A loft in New York or San Luis Obispo. I like extremes. Either way crazy or way laid back.

Favorite vacation spot?
Oddly enough my grandmothers in chi city. Drinks and manipedis all day are the best with your gram.

What are you currently reading?
Breaking Dawn.

What would you like to get rid of?
My anxiety.

If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
London or Paris.

Which language do you want to learn?
French.

What did you dream of last night?
I honestly don't remember, passed out!
Who do you want to meet in person?
Anyone with goals and dreams.

One thing that you would snitch out of someone’s closet, with no regrets?
Something studded and gaudy I'm sure.

What’s your favorite piece of clothing in your closet?
Over sized Ts and studded belt at the moment.
What is your dream job?
Visual Designer for an awesome store.

Personal aspirations at the moment?
Just chill. Everything happens for a reason.
Your style is influenced by?
Weather, mood and music I am listening to when I'm getting ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment